DA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DA FORUM

yes b'y

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!

Go down 
+2
malloryC
KYLA<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

Female Number of posts : 100
Where ya at: : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! Empty
PostSubject: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 4:43 pm

man, shes a b i trans canada highway dont you think mal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/kylaxjillian-
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 4:45 pm

she like, hit brittany in the face with the ball, made her cry, then calls her friend and shes like "omg i just hiot some girl in the face and shes still crying! hahaha!" man i hates she, or he, we think shes half man half woman, a mix between shane hatcher and nikita anderson, me and felicia calls her shane anderson or nikita hatcher Tounge[/i]
Back to top Go down
malloryC
Nobody Special
malloryC

Female Number of posts : 36
Where ya at: : a hole =]
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 4:53 pm

hahaah nice one. she is a tras canada highway tho. :\ lol. she had no reason to hit brittany in the face wif a ball. Sad poor brittany.
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/xmalloryy-
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 4:57 pm

god i hates it. lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:22 am

whats wrong with you guys? you should of all went after her and beat her up! haha.
Back to top Go down
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:55 am

man your right chelsea, should have called her off. lmao
Back to top Go down
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:56 am

nest game were in cross counts ill be smacking her one of the hardest i got in me, and ill make sure paula nad justine does too XD
Back to top Go down
BmanRox
Admin
BmanRox

Male Number of posts : 735
Where ya at: : Isle-Aux-Morts
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue May 01, 2007 10:59 am

Man all Chelsea does is say that she can beat me up then she starts trying to punch me when she come down here and she is all That hurt didn't it?
Back to top Go down
KYLA<3
Pee-Wee
KYLA<3

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue May 01, 2007 11:01 am

lol wtf? howd we go from the girl/man to chelsea and brendons little games? haha, i have a game, LOVE games. lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm

haha, i dont know, we was talking about that girl and then brendon just goes off about me beating him up.
Back to top Go down
Jess`
n00b

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm

wow... not hard to tell someones jelous of her talent.
Back to top Go down
Jess`
n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:34 pm

im sure she tried to hit the girl too? ... it happens in volleyball sometimes, suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Jess`
n00b

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 1:37 pm

im sure she tried to hit the girl too? ... it happens in volleyball sometimes, suck it up.
Back to top Go down
ScottJ
Admin
ScottJ

Male Number of posts : 340
Where ya at: : Isle aux Morts

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 4:11 pm

haha whos jess?
Back to top Go down
http://www.daforum.editboard.com
BmanRox
Admin
BmanRox

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Jess` wrote:
wow... not hard to tell someones jelous of her talent.

Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
heatherA
n00b
heatherA

Female Number of posts : 1
Where ya at: : S'ville
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 3:13 pm

okay,
first of all. You are ALL jelous that she can SMOKE that ball in ALL of you're fugly faces. And she can also put more damage on them... not that they don't already look damaged. Hunniesss, you gotta get a life. And if you are wondering who i am... I'm a player of the team. Jenny is a funny girl, and she can kick you ass! So you can just shove that right up your harry asses, becaue i frankly don't give a shit about you people:). You can get in a car accident for all i care. YAYA! Why don't you go do that! Certianly i wouldn't be JELOUS of you. Like you are JELOUS of HER, because pro at volleyball.
And atleast our team can PLAY. which YOURS CANT! Because we beat you all numerous of times.
would you like me to count? Im sure you children don't have the education.
suck on that, bitches:)
FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://heatheralexander.piczo.com
BmanRox
Admin
BmanRox

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:38 am

Jeez, looks like somebody is on their rags....
This coming form some bobble-headed bitch,and looks like she is only about 20 pounds. I don't have no hairy ass maid but I will make sure that you kiss it. OHH DAS RIGHT MAID Suck on that biatch!

By the Way: You fucking suck at Spelling Tounge

Oh Yeah, I banned her too, cause I am cool like that Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!   The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stephenville Flames, [jenny thistle mainly lmao] MAL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DA FORUM :: Help :: Other-
Jump to: